Kindergarten registration packets will be posted on each of the elementary school's webpages for parents/guardians to print and fill out. If you are unable to print, you may pick up a copy at the elementary school. The elementary schools will accept completed registration packets on March 4, 2021; April 8, 2021; and May 11, 2021 from 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Due to social distancing, you may be asked to remain in your car. We ask that you please bring your child with you for Kindergarten screening.
In addition to the completed packet, parent/guardians will also need to bring a copy of the following:
- A birth certificate or officially acceptable evidence of date of birth
- Evidence of a current medical examination
- Evidence of state-required immunization and
- One proof of residence.
These items will be considered as proof of residence:
- Property tax records which indicate the location of the homestead
- Mortgage documents or property deed;
- Apartment or home lease
- Current utility bills showing residence address;
- Automobile registration
- Driver's license
- State issued id/document
If you are unable to secure one of the items above, please contact the principal of your child's zoned school for assistance in enrolling your student.
FORMS TO COMPLETE